Monday, February 21, 2011

Grid-Locked.

(Pardon the quality of the pics. I'm working on getting my dream camera. It's taking a bit longer than I expected since it's pretty much equivalent to 4 pairs of Louboutins.)

(Dress: asos, trio metal rings: Express, tribal three-tone bracelet: boutique)


(Shoes: boutique)




( 'Cause it's Ladies Night!)


( My beautiful friend, Trang, in a French Connection dress & Christian Louboutin pumps."Who are you??" inside joke. Balloons are a MUST for fun. )

Okay. Okay...I know it's been forever since I've updated this blog, but I promise this year I will keep up with the posts as consistently as I can. Life has been hectic and that's still not an excuse. Kudos to those that post weekly. True dedication. & commitment.

Spring has finally arrived in the Big Easy and it's time to start anew. With that being said, what better way to kickoff the season with a fun night out with one of your fave gal pals?? Any excuse to get fancy.

Inspired from the season's boldest colors, I went B-A-N-A-N-A-S as soon as I laid my eyes on this hot little number. Cutouts + hot hue? Yes please! Perfect statement. Personally to me, it was the contrast of utilitarian & industrialized-influenced chicness that just did me in. Coincidentally, my friend had the same idea. She opted for a hot pink one shoulder dress. Great minds think alike. Good eats + libations + stimulating convos & plenty of giggles make the best of times with wonderful company.

I do look forward to sharing with you all my thoughts and things in between that occur in my little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment