Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hypercrush. Neons & High Voltage Aglow.


It's really no surprise that after a long, drab Winter season all we long for is  the warmth of the sun and of course, the sizzling skin-baring Spring/ Summer season's hottest fashions. Well, yours and my wish came true. Preferably for myself, I tend to gravitate toward the bolder hues. Hypercrush is exactly how I'd describe my love for this rainbow bright affair.
Oh for months now how I've been eyeing the SS 2011 collections from afar! From Gucci to DVF to Jill Sander to Dolce & Gabbana, they all have yet to disappoint. Neons & color-block trend = kool aid smile. No, the '80s are not coming back. Just a modified, fresh take on season's electric trend. Get your sunnies ready ladies, the boldness might just be tad bit blinding...

LUST:

(Diane Von Furstenberg)

(Jill Sander)

(Gucci)



(Spotted: Paris Fashion Week)



(VS Angels new fragrance launch)


CHIC for LESS:


(Topshop $55)


(Bubble gum pop. Left: Diesel $330, Right: asos $63)

Just some pieces I have in my closet that I have yet to wear.
I'll be doing an outfit post on this trend soon...
(F21: $25 the zippers on the shoulders give it that little something extra)


(Bebe: $59 tunic top or dress, it's a keeper)


(Bebe: $49, cowl neck front + elastic criss-cross lattice back)



1 comment:

  1. OOooo The colors! That Jill Sander's collection is FIERCEE-AH! Love it.

    xx rk

    ReplyDelete